Each is of the units below is a comprehensive farming RTK guidance package that includes a number of upgrades that I consider important. They are auto-steer ready, but i5 model upgrade is required for auto-steer! A quick note on sizes. Display sizes are always measured as a diagonal measurement of the actual screen panel, not counting the bezels. A cheaper option without RTK are the middle packages which are usually sufficient for fertilizing, spreading, and spraying. If you want more upgrades included, take a look at the ultimate plus packages. The pricing structure is very simple:
- Convertible tablets: $2050 Ultimate 10 or $2150 Ultimate 12.
- Laptops: $2310 Ultimate 13 or $2275 Ultimate 15.
- Order now, or contact me with any questions regarding the farming RTK guidance systems I offer.
Ultimate RTK farming GPS package consists of the following
- The unit itself: 10, 12, 13, or 15 inches, configured for GPS guidance.
- Touch screen upgrade (except for the 15 inch, which is not offered with touch).
- SSD upgrade (fast, reliable) which replaces the hard drive with a flash memory disk – a solid state drive.
- 110V power adapter.
- 12V power adapter.
- 2 x uBlox F9P SSR receiver with 2 x roof aerial and 2 x USB cable, 2 x radio module, 2 x radio link antenna. Configured for RTK with a 10 km (6 mi) range. If you are anywhere near the maximum range, I recommend the 5x range upgrade listed below. Please review RTK installation tips to avoid dropped signal and poor performance!
- RAM upgrade for higher performance.
- Ultimate 13 only: backlit keyboard. Ultimate 15 & Ultimate 13: DVD drive.
- The economy shipping & delivery cost to you anywhere in US & Canada which usually takes around a week. Priority shipping also available, inquire!
Below, I list the additional options available as further upgrades to the ultimate packages. The ultimate plus packages have more of the upgrades already included.
RTK antenna upgrades & options
- $150 plastic cases for both of the receiver boards in the RTK kit. *popular*
- $300 50 km (31 mi) RTK range upgrade. Significantly extends the radio link range with a higher powered radio. *popular*
- $125 external vehicle mount high gain radio link antenna with 2 m (6.5 ft) low loss cable. Looks like this. This option is only for RTK corrections, not GPS.
- $800 Additional tractor RTK receiver. Adds an additional rover antenna, including the configuration to use the same base station. You can run virtually unlimited tractors from the included base station.
- $300 add RS-232 (also known as DB-9, serial port) output to tractor RTK board. You can pass NMEA RTK signal to another device you have in the tractor in addition to my unit.
- $50 RS-232 male to male (M/M) or male to female (M/F) cable.
- $150 custom configuration service to make the RTK signal work with another device you have. This includes NMEA sentence type, baud rate, update rate (Hz) etc.
Additional software options
- $200 Grading and ditching software.
- $200 Tree planting software.
- $50 Windows 10 Professional. Makes the unit usable as a fully featured computer in addition.
- $50 Office Professional. You can use the unit for spread sheets, etc around the farm.
- Not directly integrated into the farming software, independent GPS applications.
- $75 Offline road maps.
- $125 Offline topographic & back road maps.
- $125 Offline satellite imagery.
- $150-300 Offline marine charts. Yes, you can use this same unit on your boat for fishing, sailing, cruising, and more.
Additional hardware options
- $175-225 fast Core i5 processor upgrade, and increased screen brightness.
- $25 Bluetooth card – for wireless mouse or external speakers etc.
- $100 Long range high gain WiFi external adapter.
- $175 Docking station (mounting bracket).
- $55 Extra 110V power adapter.
- $75 Extra 12V power adapter.
- $25 SD Card reader.
- $40 Two extra USB 3.0 ports via an ExpressCard expansion card.
- $75 3G/4G/LTE card with SIM slot.
- $50 HDD/SSD storage upgrade, for multimedia and other large files.
- $125 Additional battery.
Why are my agriculture GPS RTK guidance packages a good choice?
All of the units below can’t beat the value I offer. They can’t beat the fact that there’s no subscription. Their functionality is similar. It’s a clear win, from a value perspective! Topcon X14 | Agricision onTrak | Patchwork BlackBox Air | Sixty-5 Grass-Guide | Ag Leader InCommand | Teejet Matrix 430 | Raven Cruizer | Trimble GFX-750 EZ-Guide 250 GFX-350 | CenterLine 220 | John Deere | FieldBee. My systems are compatible with with all tractor brands such as: John Deere, Case IH, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Fendt, Mahindra, Deutz-Fahr, Kubota, Valtra, Claas, International. I also supply systems for marine navigation, and the same unit can work for both. As you can see, my units offer cheap RTK without subscription. Please contact me with any questions!