Each Ultimate Plus RTK package is a comprehensive guidance system that includes a number of upgrades that I consider important and recommended. They are auto-steer ready, but do not include the auto-steer components which should be purchased separately. A quick note on sizes. Display sizes are always measured as a diagonal measurement of the actual screen panel, not counting the bezels. A more affordable option would be the ultimate RTK packages or the middle non-RTK packages. The pricing structure is very simple:
- Convertible tablets: $2525 Ultimate+ 10 or $2625 Ultimate+ 12.
- Laptops: $2810 Ultimate+ 13 or $2800 Ultimate+ 15.
- Order now, or contact me with any questions or to discuss your GPS needs!
Ultimate Plus RTK farming GPS packages consist of the following
- The unit itself: 10, 12, 13, or 15 inches, configured for GPS guidance.
- Touch screen upgrade (except for the 15 inch, which is not offered with touch).
- SSD upgrade (fast, reliable) which replaces the hard drive with a flash memory disk – a solid state drive.
- 110V power adapter.
- 12V power adapter.
- 2 x uBlox F9P SSR receiver with 2 x roof aerial and 2 x USB cable, 2 x radio module, 2 x radio antenna. Configured for RTK operation with a 10 km (6 mi) range. Please review RTK installation tips to avoid dropped signal and poor performance!
- RAM upgrade.
- Core i5 upgrade – brighter screen & faster performance. Easier to see in bright light!
- Windows 10 & Office Pro upgrade – use this as a regular computer for anything.
- Docking station (mounting bracket).
- 13 inch only: backlit keyboard option, DVD drive.
- The shipping & delivery cost to you.
Below, I list the additional options available as further upgrades to the ultimate plus packages. You can also take a look at the everything packages, which include even more of the upgrades and options.
RTK antenna upgrades & options
- $150 plastic cases for both of the receiver boards in the RTK kit. *popular*
- $300 50 km (31 mi) RTK range upgrade. Significantly extends the radio link range with a higher powered radio. *popular*
- $125 external vehicle mount high gain radio link antenna with 2 m (6.5 ft) low loss cable. Looks like this. This option is only for RTK corrections, not GPS.
- $800 Additional tractor RTK receiver. Adds an additional rover antenna, including the configuration to use the same base station. You can run virtually unlimited tractors from the included base station.
- $300 add RS-232 (also known as DB-9, serial port) output to tractor RTK board. You can pass NMEA RTK signal to another device you have in the tractor in addition to my unit.
- $50 RS-232 male to male (M/M) or male to female (M/F) cable.
- $150 custom configuration service to make the RTK signal work with another device you have. This includes NMEA sentence type, baud rate, update rate (Hz) etc.
Additional software options
- $200 Grading and ditching software.
- $200 Tree planting software.
- Not directly integrated into the farming software, independent GPS applications.
- $75 Offline road maps.
- $125 Offline topographic & back road maps.
- $125 Offline satellite imagery.
- $150-300 Offline marine charts. Yes, you can use this same unit on your boat for fishing, sailing, cruising, and more.
Additional hardware options
- $175-225 fast Core i5 processor upgrade, and increased screen brightness.
- $25 Bluetooth card – for wireless mouse or external speakers etc.
- $100 Long range high gain WiFi external adapter.
- $55 Extra 110V power adapter.
- $75 Extra 12V power adapter.
- $25 SD Card reader.
- $40 Two extra USB 3.0 ports via an ExpressCard expansion card.
- $75 3G/4G/LTE card with SIM slot.
- $50 HDD/SSD storage upgrade, for multimedia and other large files.
- $125 Additional battery.
Why are my agriculture GPS systems a good choice?
All of the units below can’t beat the value I offer. They can’t beat the fact that there’s no subscription. Their functionality is similar. It’s a clear win, from a value perspective! Topcon X14 | Agricision onTrak | Patchwork BlackBox Air | Sixty-5 Grass-Guide | Ag Leader InCommand | Teejet Matrix 430 | Raven Cruizer | Trimble GFX-750 EZ-Guide 250 GFX-350 | CenterLine 220 | John Deere | FieldBee. My systems are compatible with with all tractor brands such as: John Deere, Case IH, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Fendt, Mahindra, Deutz-Fahr, Kubota, Valtra, Claas, International. I also supply systems for marine navigation, and the same unit can work for both. Please contact me with any questions!